With a full suite of multi-channel solutions – customers have the choice to communicate on their own terms whenever they want, wherever they are. Ensuring they receive the same level of service regardless of how they choose to contact you.
Providing the flexibility to add or configure additional functionality as requirements and budgets change, enables organisations to quickly change their call centre into a true multi-channel contact centre, giving customers the choice to communicate on their own terms, over audio, video, chat, or email. Help them get answers faster by ensuring service information is consistent across all your channels.
Consolidate your services so that you’re connecting your entire organisation together into a customer focused and customer accessible pool of resources and systems. Share the services of the mid office, back office, branch and remote workers with front-line to ensure queries are answered first time.
Enghouse Interactive works with platforms such as Microsoft, Avaya and Cisco to link your contact centre with back-office departments. This enables workers to improve their work/life balance while helping them do more, more easily – whilst reducing overhead and improving operational efficiency.
Provide a more centralised view of the service user interactions across all communication channels providing a comprehensive view of all customer interactions. The agent sees all queued and prior communications whether the interaction started as a web chat and completed with a phone call, or came in as an email quickly followed by a customer chat and escalated to a video call. These views of the customer journey allow agents to see every contacts past and present interactions in a consolidated timeline.
This technology ensures the right agent is engaged with the right customer at precisely the right time. Providing the best customer experience possible offering a personalised and immediate first contact resolution.
As you can imagine learning in detail about all council services can be challenging, therefore we train a smaller group of representatives on specific services and we use self-service options like IVR extensively to direct enquiries quickly to these subject experts. This enables us to resolve any issues that customers may have much more rapidly and they speak directly to the experts to reduce customer frustration.Cardiff Council
Enghouse provided the features and rich functionality needed to meet the demands of a complex and multi-faceted target audience while also delivering the ease of use that helps drive agent productivity. Not only can it intelligently streamline and centralise all contact types in a single, fully integrated solution with a user-friendly interface, but omni-channel queuing and skills-based routing also ensure all types of interaction are identified, prioritised, routed and transacted expertly, first time, every time.Conwy County Borough Council
We chose our platform based on two key factors: cost and flexibility. We were able to reduce data and telephony network requirements and implement a single unified communications network across our offices significantly reducing costs.Scottish Borders Council
Our new system helps deliver more collaborative working and drives efficiency and productivity between the contact centre and the whole organisation… for the first time it will allow agents the opportunity to work in a flexible virtual world.Sedgemoor Council
• Give immediate hands on assistance to customers
• Ability to scale to voice or video chat if customer needs to talk
• Page share directly with customers around your website
• Assist customers to fill out forms
• Save costs and solve issues first time
• Quickly becoming the channel of choice for customer interaction
• Has the highest satisfaction levels
• Communicate to your customers online but escalate to voice or video if needed
• No loss of any customer interaction history
• Calls routed to specialist agents, based on search history.
• See all customer interactions to deliver accurate quicker and better service
• Personalised approach
• Minimise cyber security risks by embedding video inside your applications
• Have a clear video image even on low-bandwidth networks like 3G
• Allow video calls with council residents to ease customer service
• Save expenditure on travel & physical facilities by enabling remote working